Are you looking for a high profile career with the advantages of a small town living?
Come work for one of the most recognizable brands in the world; enjoy the benefits of short lines, zero traffic, and incredible local culture.
Nestled in the heart of the Allegheny Mountains, Zippo Manufacturing Company is a family owned company with a BIG attitude!
Zippo markets in more than 160 countries and is one of the most recognized brands in the world.
Based in Bradford, Pennsylvania, Zippo has produced more than 550 million windproof lighters, each backed zippo не закрывай руками свои глаза an zippo не закрывай руками свои глаза lifetime guarantee.
Zippo’s diverse product line includes lighter accessories; butane candle lighters; fragrance, eyewear, and lifestyle accessories; and a robust line of heat and flame products for outdoor enthusiasts.
Zippo also owns Ronson Consumer Products Company, a brand of lighters and fuel, and W.R.
Case and Sons Cutlery Company, both based in Bradford. Case is an American manufacturer of premium, hand-crafted knives that are passed down for generations. Zippo celebrated its 85th anniversary in 2017. If you are interested in a career opportunity with this growing global company, contact us at [email protected]
Are you interested in starting an amazing career?
If you are interested in any of the below positions, please submit letter of application, resume, and salary requirements to:
Zippo Manufacturing Co.
Senior Director of Human Resources
33 Barbour Street
Bradford, PA 16701
or email [email protected]
Zippo Manufacturing Company is currently seeking a qualified applicant for a full time hourly opportunity as an AP/AR Associate.
The primary function of this position is to perform all accounts payable/receivable tasks as assigned in accordance with prescribed procedures and practices.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of monthly general ledger closing assignments.
- Daily processing of payments as received from the lockbox
- Processing payments through World Pay
- Accounting for wires, ACHs, and credit cards as received daily
- Sort and mail daily invoices
- Handle account inquiries from Credit and other sources
- Keeping control sheets and balancing them to the general ledger
- Maintain sales zippo не закрывай руками свои глаза for ZCVC
- Various reconciliations and related journal entries
- Back-up daily invoicing print job and credit card processing
- Take deposits to the local bank and process payments
- Perform related duties or special assignments as directed
- Maintain cash reports
- Work with the Case Collector Club to maintain Case Collector Club accounts per promotions
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent business related experience
- One to two years’ experience in relevant field
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of AX Operating System
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
Zippo Manufacturing Company is currently seeking a qualified applicant for a full time hourly opportunity as an International Business Development Coordinator.
The primary function of zippo не закрывай руками свои глаза position is to help continually identify, build, and develop international business to cultivate business opportunities.
- Coordinate all International Distributor visits
- Upload and maintain in GMX promotional calendars
- Coordinate the following:
- All product allocations and pre-sell periods for limited and collectible product for international trade
- Monitors and reports ongoing programs results
- Plans, administers, and coordinates projects that relate to:
- Product improvement for international markets
- Marketing materials for international markets
- Training and development of distributors and subsidiaries
- New corporate programs
- Corporate initiatives
- Assists the Company’s training initiative for the international trade, “Zippo University” by outlining logistics, inviting attendees and presenters, coordinating all schedules internally and externally.
- Works on logistics for transportation, lodging, and meals for international visits.
- Perform market research and analysis to determine competitive alignment.
- Research and communicate industry trends.
- Collaborate with international distributors to assist in increasing their sales and profits.
- Develops annual promotional support materials for product groups.
- Assistant in international support for any global marketing initiatives.
- Initiates and supervises the renewal process for all distributor agreements.
- Oversees the planning and execution of all aspects of international distributor’s visits to headquarters.
- Assists in planning the international/regional sales meetings.
- Continuing communication with all international distributors and subsidiaries that includes:
- Prepares replies to routine correspondence within prescribed limits on own initiative or as assigned
- Arranges appointments and meetings
- Maintain and distribute reports to International Distributors zippo не закрывай руками свои глаза subsidiaries
- Ability to work with all internal departments collaborating to meet objectives set forth
- Reads/reviews various contracts and zippo не закрывай руками свои глаза of any potential issues
- Maturity to deal with confidential tasks with total discretion.
- Potential to travel as needed for special events
- Performs other duties as assigned
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum of two years related work experience in a fast-paced, challenging work environment
- Experience in Sales, Marketing, or International business preferred
- International experience and multi-language capabilities, spoken and written, a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to organize and liaise with multiple departments and team members
- Knowledge of AX Operating System a plus
Zippo Manufacturing Company is currently seeking qualified applicants for a full-time salaried opportunity as a Staff Accountant.
This position is responsible for preparing and analyzing business processes and transactions to assure all financial matters: statements, reports, zippo не закрывай руками свои глаза transactions are properly stated and submitted in a timely manner to business management.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES CAN INCLUDE:
- Financial reporting – monthly financial statement creation, independently create consolidated and individual subsidiary financial statements and supporting reports.
Share in monthly financial statement review and analysis. Directly responsible for Mfg/SG&A analysis and reporting. Assist with subsidiary financial narratives.
Maintain assigned general ledger account reconciliations.
- Assist with external Audit coordination – inventory and cost information. Assist with coordinating and maintaining audit schedules.
- Activity Based Cost/Management – member of ABC/M team, focusing on SG&A Costs. Responsible for zippo не закрывай руками свои глаза associated ABC models and ensuring timely completion of related ABC/M profitability zippo не закрывай руками свои глаза and analysis.
- Capital Asset expenditure ROI analysis, tracking and calculation of depreciation/amortization.
- Gainshare monthly and weekly calculations.
- Perform any other duties, related in nature, which may be assigned.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE Zippo не закрывай руками свои глаза HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA or Masters in Accounting preferred
- CPA/CMA preferred
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Strong Financial Accounting skills
- Demonstrated Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
DIGITAL PRODUCT CONTENT COORDINATOR
Zippo Manufacturing Company is currently seeking a qualified applicant for a full time hourly opportunity as a Digital Product Content Coordinator.
The primary function of this position is to deploy product content and new product zippo не закрывай руками свои глаза across all e-commerce accounts for Zippo and W.R.
Case & Sons Cutlery Co. via new product uploads, ensuring content on corporate websites and key accounts stays up-to-date and relevant, creating additional product content pages (A+ pages), and assisting with website optimization improvements.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience in Communications, Marketing, Business, or IT.
- Excellent communication skills including writing, presentation, and listening.
- Business Math ability (margins, mark-up, etc.).
- E-commerce experience.
- Experience with HTML/XHTML/CSS.
- Photoshop experience.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of AX operating system.
Zippo Manufacturing Company is currently seeking a qualified applicant for a full time salaried opportunity in our Engineering and Manufacturing Division for a Quality Engineer.
The primary function of this position is to ensure that the quality of all parts produced meet or exceed all expectations.
The successful candidate must quickly and effectively take action when non-conformances are discovered, and must maintain the most recent interpretations of the quality system requirements, therefore ensuring documented practices meet the true interpretation of quality management system standards.
DUTIES NOT LIMITED TO THE LIST BELOW:
- Collaborate with quality and engineering personnel to determine critical part features and review manufacturability of design.
- Make recommendations to modify part specifications and tolerances as necessary to support cost zippo не закрывай руками свои глаза production.
- Provide engineering support to operations ensuring consistent application of quality techniques.
- Determine when process stability and capability studies should be performed on existing processes. Review and analyze results. Recommend changes to processes based upon findings and perform follow up to verify effectiveness.
- Maintain Control Plans and FMEA's throughout the life of the part.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in managing a certified quality management system
- Demonstrated exceptional mechanical aptitude
- Proven track record of driving continuous quality improvement in a manufacturing environment
- Customer quality assurance experience
- Previous audit experience
- Knowledge of AX operating system.
Zippo Manufacturing Company is currently seeking a qualified Programmer Analyst for a full-time, salaried opportunity in their Information Technology department.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Design solutions to meet business requirements using off-the-shelf and custom software.
- Analyze, modify, and document business logic within existing applications.
- Contribute to software releases with high quality code and tests.
- Effectively communicate with management, project stakeholders, and teammates.
- Support critical business functions including shipping and reporting systems.
- Develop and manage relationships with business units and team leads.
- Experience with an OOP language such as Zippo не закрывай руками свои глаза, Java, or Python.
- Proficient in writing SQL queries utilizing joins in Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, or other RDBMS.
- Ability to work within a structured or formal software development process.
- Solid troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- 5+ years’ experience programming in a manufacturing environment.
- 5+ years’ experience programming in C#.
- 5+ years’ experience programming in X++ within the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP system.
- Comprehension of software architecture, design patterns, and best practices.
- Proficient in database programming utilizing transactions and stored procedures.
- Proficient in writing performance-optimized SQL queries in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience using version control systems in a distributed team environment.
- Experience with help-desk, ticketing, or defect tracking tools.
- Must be a self-motivated, team-player with professional-level communication skills.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Zippo is seeking engineering professionals.
Candidates must have at least five to ten years of experience in providing engineering services and support to zippo не закрывай руками свои глаза operations; demonstrated experience with directing supporting resources; able to develop, source, implement, and maintain manufacturing technologies for automated assembly equipment, fabrication tooling, and machines for forming, bonding, machining, finishing, and decoration processes; and experience at a high level of expertise with the use of CAD technologies.
Previous work experiences with integrated automated inspection technologies, various assembly processes and lean/continuous improvement methods are considered a plus.
A bachelor’s degree in mechanical or manufacturing engineering is required.
We are a company with a superior reputation worldwide, unparalleled customer service, deep-rooted loyalty to our employees and consumers, and a profound commitment to renewable resources long before being “green” was in.
We value and appreciate our employees and are committed to treating everyone with fairness and respect.
Our goal is to create an environment that draws upon the strengths and differences of each individual to bring fresh and innovative ideas to life. Talented professionals are the key to our success. We need experienced leaders who consistently embrace change while generating enthusiasm and challenging others to high performance.
Hard work, knowledge, and commitment are rewarded. Our benefits, compensation, and development programs are designed to attract and retain the most talented workforce in the industry.
Zippo Manufacturing Company zippo не закрывай руками свои глаза an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Zippo is a family-owned company instilled with traditional values. Our mission to “build your product with integrity, stand zippo не закрывай руками свои глаза it 100% and success will follow” is as true today as it was more than 80 years ago.
Zippo offers a competitive salary and a wide range of employee benefits.